INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect the information You provide directly to Us. We collect information when You create an account, participate in any interactive feature of the Services, fill out a form, do exchange transactions, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us, including:
- Login Information: Your name, passport number, or other government ID number, date of birth, email address, postal address, phone number, certain virtual currency information, and any other information You choose to provide during registration or at any other time while using Your account or Our Services. This Login Information is used by Our sales, support, and product teams to contact Our Site visitors and customers, as appropriate, for the purpose of providing the requested information, support, Services, newsletters, or other news, materials, or updates regarding Our Services.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction-related information for transactions conducted by End Users through the Services (“Transactions”), but it is anonymized. Transaction information includes price, quantity, and any associated or supporting data related to the trade. Transaction information is used to provide the Services, facilitate the Transactions, provide support, and to operate, maintain and improve the Services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES
When You access or use Our Services, We automatically collect information about You, including:
- General Log Information: We log information about Your use of the Services, including the type of browser You use, access times, pages viewed, Your IP address, and the page You visited before navigating to Our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device You use to access Our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Exchange information: We collect information about the transactions You complete using the Services, including the API Keys You provide for the facilitation of the trade of the Trading Assets, and the transaction information involved in such trading.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- We and Our service providers may use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files typically stored on Your computer’s hard drive or in device memory that help us improve Our Services and Your experience, see which areas and features of Our Services are popular and count visits, manage the registration process for accounts, remember Your site preferences, retain certain information to process orders for exchange transactions, and retain information to provide You with support.
- Information collected from cookies is used by us to evaluate the effectiveness of our site, analyze trends, see what difficulties our visitors may experience in accessing our site and administer the platform. We need this information to improve the quality of our service.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about You for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve Our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services You request, process transactions, and send You related information, including confirmations
- Send You technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to Your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with Our Services;
- Link or combine with information We get from others to help understand Your needs and provide You with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- The information shared by You with Us will not be shared or disclosed with any other user or third party except for any anonymized information used for analytics and to make payments, and may also be disclosed if necessary in accordance with the applicable laws. However, the information shared by You may be disclosed to external service providers such as KYC services and/ or Google Analytics, etc., to assist Us in collating and analyzing User information and enabling us to make use of the Services and the Site more user-friendly.
- In the event Your personal information is required to be shared with any authority in compliance with the applicable existing laws of any appropriate and applicable jurisdiction, You will provide Your prior written consent to Us within 5 (Five) days, after which (in case of no response from You), We will be permitted to disclose such personal information of Yours with the said authority.
- Your payment and transaction details will not be shared with other users or third parties under any circumstances.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
By using the Services, You automatically accept liability for any loss, damages, or implications incurred through the use of this Site. Neoncoins and its owners, shareholders, and officers will not be held liable for any loss of Trading Assets or any financial loss that may be incurred by You.
SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
- We will attempt to notify You about these requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order We receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) We, in Our sole discretion, believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud on Us, Our users and the Services (collectively, “Risk Scenarios”). In instances where We comply with legal requests without notice for these reasons, We will attempt to notify a such users about the request after the fact if We determine in good faith that We are no longer legally prohibited from doing so and that no Risk Scenarios apply.
- Protection of User Information in accordance with the Delaware Online Privacy Protection Act (“DOPPA”) requirements:
- Lawful, fair, and transparent processing: We process the information provided by You in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner, and will be used only for the purposes mentioned on Our Site.
- Limitation of purpose, data, and storage: Neoncoins, shall ensure that the information provided by You shall be limited to the purpose of the Trades that You do through Our Site.
- User rights: Under the DOPPA, Users have the right to ask Neoncoins what information it has about them and what it does with this information. In addition, the User has the right to ask for correction, object to processing, lodge a complaint, or even ask for the deletion or transfer of his or her personal data at his sole discretion.
- Consent: As and when We intend to process or share the information provided by You to external services such as Google Analytics or for KYC purposes, You will be required to give Us clear and explicit consent for the same. Once collected, this consent will be documented by Us, and You will also be allowed to withdraw Your consent at any moment.
- Personal data breaches: As per the DOPPA requirements, We maintain a personal data breach register and, based on severity, You will be informed about any such breach within 72 (seventy-two) hours of Us identifying any such breach.
- Privacy by Design: We at Neoncoins have incorporated organizational and technical mechanisms to protect the information provided by You within the designs of Our systems and processes.
- Data Protection Impact Assessment: To estimate the impact of changes or new actions, We conduct a Data Protection Impact Assessment when We initiate a new project, change, or product. The Data Protection Impact Assessment is a procedure that is carried out when a significant change is introduced in the processing of personal data. This change could be a new process, or a change to an existing process that alters the way personal data is being processed.
- Data transfers: We ensure that We are accountable for the protection of the personal information shared by You as per the DOPPA requirements, even if the processing is being done by a third party. We have the obligation to ensure the protection and privacy of personal data when that data is being transferred outside the company to a third party and/or other entity within the same company.
- Awareness and training: We ensure that We create awareness among Our employees about the key DOPPA requirements and conduct regular training to ensure that Our employees remain aware of their responsibilities with regard to the protection of personal data and identification of personal data breaches as soon as possible.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY